Walking in Style, with our Foot Drop Brace
Suffering from foot drop or peroneal nerve injury? This abnormal gait happens when the muscles that help you hold up your foot become weak or damaged.
To help stop the dragging of your toes and foot when walking, Use the Foot Drop Brace
The Foot Drop Brace Features:
- is suitable with socks and shoes so you can go outdoors with it,
- supports the ankle and keep dorsiflexed correctly,
- keeps the ankle and foot from inverting and dropping,
- with inflatable airbag, more comfortable to wear
The drop foot brace will be able to fix your previous life and practice all activities comfortably and easily. You won’t feel embarrassed about the way you walk anymore!
YOU CAN wear any kind of footwear: work boots, winter boots – you can even go skiing. You’ll be able to cross-country, go skating, play football or soccer, and go in the water. With its unnoticeable profile, you can wear it with sandals and dress shoes and still feel confident.
Drop Foot Brace is Helpful for the following people:
- Individuals who have had strokes and other neurological deficits as well as nerve injuries resulting in abnormal gait.
- Those who need ankle and foot stability to improve mobility for everyday activities.
The main purpose of the foot drop brace is to keep the ankle and foot from inverting and dropping. This can be caused by nerve injury, muscle or nerve disorders, or brain or spinal cord disorders. ,
You need an ankle foot orthotic that can support your muscles and supply you with the comfort you need to get around hassle-free. With less pain, you will have more confidence and endurance, and you’ll get positive results even faster.
In addition to giving you full use of your legs in all situations, our orthotic may control any risk of deformity and muscle fatigue related to the disease. This may reduce the possibility of your condition deteriorating.
What makes our product the best drop foot brace on the market?
As such, experts recommend a rehabilitation program with a brace for foot drop. Trust us to help you find the Foot Drop Brace that will absolutely be right for you.
Our lead developer actually suffers from a foot drop. Faced with this disability, the engineer, who specializes in mechanical design, has delved into research. That was how he found the orthotic that guaranteed he could get back to normal quickly.
He then decided to devote his professional life to helping everyone suffering from foot drop, just like he has. That’s why we can ensure our product is the best foot drop brace on the market.
- Product function: fix and support the ankle joint
- Washing instructions: wash by hand
- Main materials: nylon, polyester, polyurethane, polyethylene, etc.
1*Foot Brace Foot Drop Brace